The school has entered, college is also about to start the new school year. The teachers must have started giving a lot of tasks, oh no! Must get good grades by studying harder
1. Before Learning, Sports For a Time Make Preparing Your Body and Brain Facing Lessons
Just half an hour of aerobic exercise such as running or jogging can sharpen the brain’s ability to understand new concepts. In addition to making the brain become fresh, the body is also getting fitter!
Don’t forget to use these small sports equipment for maximum results!
2. Set Music! In addition to Building Moods for Learning, Music also Stimulates Brain Work
Maybe there are some of you who like to study in a quiet place, but there’s no harm in turning on speakers and enjoying music. Several types of music are proven to be able to eliminate stress and pressure while learning!
3. Learning in a place with clear air, so that the mind is clean and ready to be invited to cooperate
The default is not focused on learning in a stuffy place, let alone dirty! Clear air can help you be more calm while studying before the exam. Especially if you add fragrant soothing essential oils.
4. Never Forget to Drink, Keep Your Body Fit and You Become Concentrated Continually!
Lack of water can make you lose concentration. For learning activities, try adding coffee or tea which contains caffeine so that creativity and concentration are maintained.
5. Learn to Sleep! Research Proves that Learning Tips Are One Effective Way
You can try reading or listening to subject matter that isn’t too complicated before going to bed. Research shows that when we sleep, the brain will strengthen what we have read before.
The important thing is not to do homework before going to sleep because it will inhibit the body to sleep soundly.
6. Find Your Own Effective Learning Style! Find Out Your Habits That Make You Learn More
Do you prefer to learn while eating? Or maybe learning in the open so you can easily rest your eyes? Get to know the learning styles that make the spirit of learning the most! Undoubtedly a high value will be easier to achieve… Read More